Area Map and Directions
9800 Connecticut Drive
Crown Point, IN 46307
Traveling to the Purdue Technology Center of Northwest Indiana
The Center is located east of Broadway between 93rd and 101st streets in Merrillville, Indiana; although the center is located within the Merrillville town boundaries, the official mailing address is Crown Point.
"Local time" to the Center is Central Standard Time (CST), which is identical to Chicago.
Directions from Chicago (approx. travel time: 45 minutes)
- Take I-65 to U.S. 30 W. toward Schererville/Merrillville
- Follow U.S. 30 to Broadway (Indiana S.R. 53) South
- Travel 2.2 miles on Broadway
- Turn left onto E. 98th Ave.
- Drive past the lake and turn right onto Connecticut Dr.
- Immediately turn right into the parking lot of the center's south side
Directions from Indianapolis (approx. travel time: 2 hours 15 minutes)
- Take I-65 north toward Chicago.
- Stay on I-65 for approximately 133 miles.
- Exit at U.S. 231/Exit #247 — turn left (west) toward Crown Point
- Turn right (north) onto Broadway (Indiana S.R. 53)
- Travel 2.6 miles on Broadway
- Turn right onto E. 98th Ave.
- Drive past lake and turn right on Connecticut Dr.
- Immediate turn right into the parking lot of the center's south side.
Purdue Research Park of
Considered part of the exciting Chicago metro area and known for its steel and petroleum industry, the "Calumet Region" is comprised of seven NW Indiana counties. It has become a draw to innovators seeking to improve the fields of life sciences, transportation logistics and food production.
- Close proximity to four major universities
- Lake Michigan and Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore provide recreational options