|Posted||June 3, 2014|
|Business||Purdue Research Foundation
Kurz Purdue Technology Center,
Purdue Research Park of West Lafayette ,
1281 Win Hentschel Blvd., West Lafayette
|Position Type||Full-time, Exempt (Full benefits apply)|
|Start Date||Immediate Availability|
Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare timely, relevant and accurate reporting and financial analysis for Purdue Research Foundation.
- Prepare specific real estate reports and perform analysis related to Purdue Research Foundation’s real estate portfolio.
- Evaluate real estate leases, purchases, sales and record transactions appropriately.
- Evaluate facility projects including rate of return and provide recommendations to management.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual budget reports and analysis.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Research and resolve inquiries from management.
- Utilize various computer financial information systems in the preparation of analyses, evaluation and reports.
- Using financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts, provide practical counsel to departments and management in order to drive business results.
Requirements / Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use good judgment, diplomacy, maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion on various operational matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be a motivated, adaptable team player with the ability to exercise initiative and work well with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5-7 years financial experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of accounting principles.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. A criminal conviction check and negative controlled substance test are required for employment in this position. Purdue Research Foundation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.